Cnr Alice and Edward Sts Mittagong | Sundays at 10am
Mittagong Presbyterian Community Church began as a church over 130 years ago.
In 1868, Rev. C.J. Mood held the first service in a hall or room and did this until 1885. A site was purchased in 1884 for 60 pounds and then a committee formed to raise money.
In August 1885 a stone church was opened and in 1886 Rev. J MacIntyre became the first minister. In the grounds of St Paul’s Church a new Sunday school hall opened in 1958.
In November 2015 we celebrate over 130 years of serving our Lord Jesus.